In the beginning is you, in the middle is you and in the end is you.
– Yogi Turmeric Tea
We love hot turmeric tea with coconut cream in our house. It’s a rich, sweet, and nourishing treat that has become a nightly staple. Turmeric is a root well known for it’s rich yellow color, and abundant health benefits. It’s main active ingredient curcumin, has been used in Asia for centuries, and has over 50 healing qualities; from improving circulation to relieving pain, and providing anti-inflammatory properties found in many pharmaceutical medications, without the side effects. When added with a fat, such as coconut milk and cannibidiols (CBD!) you increase the absorption of curcumin in the gut, making these perfect partners.
One night, we had a bottle of StHealthy CBD tincture on the counter by our tea making station. Since we take a dose of tincture each night, I thought it might be fun to add it to the tea. What turned out was pure deliciousness! It’s our preferential way to take our daily dose of StHealthy Broad Spectrum CBD Tincture. Here’s how easy it is to make:
- Turmeric Tea- We prefer the Yogi Honey Chai Turmeric Vitality or Numi Turmeric Three Roots with Ginger, Licorice, and Rose. Add to boiling hot water and steep.
- Coconut Turmeric Milk – Add 1/4 cup canned organic coconut milk/cream (we like Thai Kitchen) , 1/2 tbsp Laird Superfood Turmeric Creamer, 1 ml (33.3 mg) of StHealthy CBD Tincture to blender or frother.
- Sweeten your tea with 1 stevia packet, honey, or maple syrup, then add the blended milk and enjoy!
- The Turmeric Creamer adds more turmeric flavor and is optional, especially if you’re getting used to the taste of turmeric – you may want to start with the Turmeric tea only.
- Shop now to get all the tea ingredients on Amazon, and make sure to get your StHealthy CBD Tincture here StHealthy CBD Tincture here.
Much like food, broad spectrum CBD needs to be taken daily around the same time. It’s cumulative effects of bringing harmony to the ECS system happens over a period of time. StHealthy Turmeric Mint CBD Tea is a great way to enjoy your daily dose! Let us know what you think in the comments below.
Get 10% off any of our products when you join our newsletter.
- Agartala, Bahrain B, Healing Spices. Sterling Publishing, Copyright 2011. Pages 241-252.